Media sponsors of the upcoming Caribbean Renewable Energy Financing Symposium, would like to invite you to participate in what is sure to be an informational and insightful program.
This symposium will focus on innovative ways to finance renewable energy projects in the Caribbean. It will evaluate the current state of the region’s renewable energy sector, discuss the essential concepts guiding financing structures for renewable energy projects, and provide a road map for assessing the best deal structures. The program will also provide essential insights into making your project attractive to private equity, venture capital, and multilateral investors. Additionally, it will focus on overcoming key challenges for financing renewable energy projects through major players in the industry and will provide essential solutions to ensure successful and profitable projects.
- Ministry of Environment, Planning & Infrastructure Strategy, Govt. of Bermuda
- World Bank - Latin America and Caribbean Region
- Overseas Private Investment Corp.
- Development Bank of Jamaica
- National Commercial Bank of Jamaica
- The Barbados Light & Power Company Ltd.
- Mas Energy
- Vayu Power Corp
- Blaylock Robert Van, LLC
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Williams and Associates
- Ernst & Young Services Ltd. Jamaica
- Meister Consultants Group
- Holland and Hart
- Nixon Peabody
Key Presentations Discussing:
- State of Renewable Energy in the Caribbean: Practical and Policy Issues
- Securing Multilateral Institutions and Government Funds
- Demonstrating the Financial Viability of Renewable Energy Projects
- Making Your Project Bankable: The Role of Commercial Banks
- Renewable Energy Finance Solutions Through Net Metering and Billing
- Fixed Income Funding Opportunities for Public Sector Entities
- Tax Credit Alternatives
- Determining the Optimal Financing Structure
- Risk Mitigation and Regional Renewable Energy Policies
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Renewable Energy
- Financing in Real Life
PDF Brochure | Pricing and Registration | Full Agenda
Symposium Sponsored By
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event please contact Leslee Balten, 303-770-8800×260 or email@example.com for more information.
Sign up to get our "Energize Weekly" newsletter and keep up with the latest events in the energy industry. Energize Weekly also contains a new conference presentation each week on a relevant industry topic.
Sign Up Now
Power Purchasing Structures and Options in the Renewable Energy Sector
Monday, May 2, 2011
Workshop Agenda Topics:
- Standard offer contracts in the context of feed-in tariffs and RFPs
- Integrated power and REC purchase agreements
- Unbundled power and REC agreements
- Traditional negotiated PPAs
- Prepaid PPAs
Half Moon Resort
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Nestled on a two-mile, crescent-shaped beach on Jamaica’s northern coast, Half Moon, A RockResort, is truly paradise found. This spectacular, 400-acre luxury resort features pristine, whitewashed cottages surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond.
Its world-class amenities include the renowned Fern Tree Spa, an 18-hole signature golf course, a Dolphin Lagoon, fitness centre, equestrian centre and more.
Browse All Events By Category